Why trade with 24Option:
- Quick Response to Customers
- Top security measures used to keep funds safe
- Easy Deposit and Withdraw Methods
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Cyprus, one of the world’s main online trading hubs, 24option is an award-winning broker that is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). We take a look at what they have to offer traders so keep reading to see if this broker is for you.
|Leverage||Up to 1:400 (restrictions apply)|
|Spreads:||Competitive floating or fixed spreads are based on account type and underlying asset.|
|Fees:||Low commissions. No hidden fees|
|Assets:||270+ Tradable Assets Across 5 Asset Classes 24option offers
CFDs on major, minor and exotic currency pairs; metals; commodities; stocks; indices; and cryptocurrencies.
|Mobile App:||Yes. 24option has developed an advanced trading app for both iOS and Android devices, so its clients can:
● Trade CFDs on FX, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies on-the-go
● Upload their documents
● Fund their trading accounts with ease
● Transfer funds between accounts
● View funding transaction status
● Subscribe to the 24option newsletter
● Receive breaking news as it happens
● Be notified of upcoming, market-moving events
● Contact support via Live Chat
|Trading Tools:||● Trading Central Signals, Mirror Site, Analysis and Newsletter, Videos
● Technical Charting
● Economic Calendar
● Trading Webinars
● Technical Indicators
● Multi Platform Trading (MT4, WebTrader, Mobile App)
● 24option Learning Centre
● 100k 8-Day Demo Account
|Minimum Lot Size:||.01|
|Maximum Investment:||Based on account type|
|Account Currencies:||CHF, EUR, GBP, RUB, TRY, ZAR|
|Account Types:||Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Basic|
|Withdrawal Conditions:||Up to 24 Hours,
Free Withdrawals Apply*
*Depending on account type
With years of experience in the world of CFD trading, 24option is a heavyweight broker when it comes to providing a wide variety of popular CFDs on Forex, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and Cryptocurrencies. Traders can choose from more than 270 tradable assets including a selection of 45+ currency pairs; 15+ commodities; 145+ stocks; 19 indices; and, 45+ crypto pairs.
A Closer Look at 24Option
24option is regulated and licensed by CySEC under license number 2017/13. The company offers cross-border services to EU member states and adheres to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, MiFID II, as well as being a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF), which insures eligible claims up to the amount of 20,000 euros.
Clients can access the world’s financial markets via a choice of three (3) advanced platforms:
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for desktop;
- An easy-access WebTrader platform;
When it comes to trading account types, 24option has accounts to suit a multitude of trading goals, preferences and any individual trader’s appetite for risk. Every account comes with a 100k demo account too and 24option’s entry level account has a low minimum deposit of just $100.
Client Fund Security Measures
Ensuring the security of its clients’ funds is a top priority. Traders can be assured of:
- Segregated accounts at top-tier banks.
- Secure SSL encryption.
- Adherence to capital adequacy requirements.
- Stringent risk management procedures.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Clients enjoy quick, easy and secure deposits and withdrawals. Payment methods include:
- Credit / debit cards.
- Wire transfer.
- Popular payment gateways such as Skrill, Neteller, OKPAY, UCash, WebMoney, PaySafe, Qiwi, Sofort, AstroPay, Perfect Money, GiroPay and Postepay*
*Depending on the client’s country of residence.
24option also offers a great variety of educational resources designed to boost traders’ trading knowledge and skills, including:
- Daily market updates and news.
- Basic, intermediate and advanced video-on-demand.
- Live Webinars.
- Interactive eBooks.
- Market analysis and historical data from Trading Central.
24option offers exceptional customer service with:
- 24/5 Live Chat.
- Multilingual support in 12 languages and counting.
- 12 trading platform languages.
- Dedicated support from an account manager who can tailor 24option’s trading services to meet a trader’s level of experience and trading preferences.
24option is on a mission to give its clients a 360° trading experience that over-delivers when it comes to its online trading services, tools for traders, trading platforms, customer support and educational resources.