Trade with FXPrimus and participate in an exclusive prize draw. The lucky winners will have the chance to win up to $20,000 in trading credit.
How It Works
To take part, traders need to open a new account and complete an online registration form. FXPrimus will enter all eligible traders into the prize draw and the winner will be selected at random. The winners will be randomly selected in a lucky draw format.
What You Could Win
The total prize pool is $100,000. It will be divided up as follows:
- 1st Prize: $20,000
- 2nd Prize: $15,000
- 3rd Prize: $13,000
- 4th Prize: $10,000
- 5th Prize: $9,000
- 6th Prize: $8,000
- 7th Prize: $7,000
- 8th Prize: $5,000
- 9th Prize: $4,000
- 10th Prize: $3,000
- 11th Prize: $1,500
- 12th Prize: $800
- 13th Prize: $700
- 14th Prize: $600
- 15th Prize: $400
- 16th Prize: $400
- 17th Prize: $400
- 18th Prize: $400
- 19th Prize: $400
- 20th Prize: $400
How To Take Part
- Step One: Register for a PrimusCLASSIC, PrimusPRO or PrimusZERO account
- Step Two: Complete the KYC process and send any required documents
- Step Three: Fund your account with the required minimum deposit
- Step Four: Register your participation via the registration form
- Step Five: Start trading and trade at least the minimum number of lots.
Things To Keep In Mind
- 3 standard lots traded = 1 ticket
- Every standard lot traded thereafter = 1 ticket
- There will be a maximum of 20 winners.
- The minimum required deposit is 300 USD.
- The minimum trading requirement is 3 lots.
- MAM, PAMM, PrimusCENT and Micro Accounts are not eligible..
- The prize draw ends on 15th February 2022. T&Cs apply.
- The winners will be announced four weeks after the prize draw ends.
FXPRIMUS is an award-winning online trading broker. Its main goal is to offer its clients a safe and enjoyable online trading experience. It has great account options, complete with tight spreads, high leverage, and fast trade execution. It also has world-class educational and technical support.
Ready to get started? Open a live trading account with FXPrimus.