* Tight Spreads
* Great Promotions
* Fixed Spreads Account
|Visit Hot Forex|
* Excellent Trading Conditions
* Award-Winning Customer Service
* Low Cost Trading
* FCA * ASIC
* High leverage for experienced traders
* Tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips * Instant execution
* Globally Renowned
* IFSC * FCA * CySEC * ASIC
* Tight Spreads
* Fast Execution
* Excellent Support
|Visit IC Markets|
* Lots of Bonuses
* Good Selection of Tools
* Suitable For Beginners
MT5 also known as Meta Trader 5, is the latest in the Meta Trader family.
It has a lot of features and enables some new modes of executing, as well as a whole new market depth. Regading execution methods, the MT5 platform supports four order execution methods. These are Request, Market, Instant, and Exchange. The fourth type Exchange is used for trading operations which make use of stock tools.
The order accounting method is the hedging method by default and some brokers change this to be more similar to MT4 for traders’ convenience.
As a trader, you want to be able to predict the market direction of the future. The MT5 platform provides you with several analytical tools, enabling precise price analysis and forecasting. The key aspects are:
– You can open as many as 100 charts at a time.
– The charting system comes with 21 time-frames.
– There are 80 analytical objects as well as built-in technical indicators.
– There are 39 graphical objects.
– There are 38 technical indicators.
– There are 4 scaling modes.
– You can choose from 17 display styles for client indicators.
All these wonderful tools are available to you for technical analysis and helps you to prepare well for any market changes.