- 1 FXCentrum Basics
- 2 Our Opinion About FXCentrum
- 3 Regulation And Safety
- 4 Fund Safety
- 5 FXCentrum: Legit Or Scam?
- 6 FXCentrum Trading Assets
- 7 Trading Instruments
- 8 FXCentrum Account Types
- 9 Simple Trade ZERO Account
- 10 Floating Bonus STANDARD Account
- 11 Personal Education VIP Account
- 12 Zulu Copytrading Account
- 13 FXCentrum Leverage
- 14 FXCentrum Spreads
- 15 FXCentrum Commission
- 16 FXCentrum Registration – How To Open A Trading Account
- 17 FXCentrum Registration – How To Verify A Trading Account
- 18 FXCentrum Forex Bonus
- 19 100% First Deposit Bonus
- 20 Metals Competition
- 21 FXCentrum Payment Methods
- 22 FXCentrum Deposits
- 23 FXCentrum Withdrawals
- 24 FXCentrum Trading Platforms
- 25 Trading Tools
- 26 Education And Research
- 27 FXCentrum Trading Hours
- 28 FXCentrum Customer Support
- 29 Conclusion
- 30 FXCentrum Forex Broker Review – FAQ
- 31 FXCentrum Forex Broker Review – Similar Brokers
|🏛️ Based in||Serbia|
|💰 Minimum Deposit||$10 (4000 Naira)|
|💳 Deposit Options||Crypto, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Bank Wire|
|💳 Withdrawal Options||Crypto, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Bank Wire|
|📌Open an account||Start Trading with FXCentrum|
Our Opinion About FXCentrum
FXCentrum is an established, reputable forex broker. Their focus is on delivering a high-quality, transparent service. They are popular within the forex industry and they have earned a good reputation among forex traders.
FXCentrum has a great choice of trading instruments. They give traders in Nigeria the opportunity to trade all the best asset classes – including forex, stocks, and crypto CFDs – and they give you access to two powerful trading platforms. FXCentrum also offers their traders the chance to trade with low minimum deposits, tight spreads, and zero commissions.
When it comes to resources, they provide helpful trading tools and great educational materials. As such, if you choose FXCentrum, then you will have everything you need to start trading forex and to become a successful forex trader.
Regulation And Safety
FXCentrum holds a licence from the FSA (Financial Services Authority Seychelles) The Seychelles Financial Services Authority is the autonomous regulatory body responsible for licensing and regulating companies. They enforce regulatory and compliance requirements. They also monitor and supervise business conduct in the non-bank financial services.
FXCentrum takes client fund safety very seriously. They separate client funds from their own company funds and keep them in separate bank accounts. This ensures that FXCentrum can’t use client funds for company purposes. They also offer client fund protection.
FXCentrum: Legit Or Scam?
FXCentrum is a legit broker. They have been operating for several years now, and have a large client base in Nigeria. They are registered with a well-known financial institution and have the relevant client fund safety measures in place. In terms of their online trading services, they offer affordable account options, good trading conditions, and unusually large selection of trading instruments. They also have convenient payment methods and fast withdrawals. In our opinion, they are a legit forex broker.
FXCentrum Trading Assets
FXCentrum offers a great selection of trading instruments. You can choose from 7 asset classes including forex, commodities, metals, stocks, indices, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Forex: They offer many popular major, minor, and exotic currency pairs. The maximum leverage on forex pairs is 1:1000.
- Commodities: They offer trading on energy such as oil and natural gas. They also offer CFDs on agricultural goods such as coffee.. The leverage is 1:1000.
- Metals: FXCentrum has metal CFDs such as Gold vs US Dollar (XAUUSD), Silver vs USD (XAGUSD), and Platinum vs USD (XPTUSD).
- Stocks: They offer CFD shares on major brands such as Meta, Twitter, Google, Tesla, and Apple. The maximum leverage on CFD shares is up to 1:1000.
- Indices: They offer trading on many popular indices including the S&P500, the Nasdaq100 and the Dow Jones 30. The maximum leverage on indices is up to 1:000
- Crypto: FXCentrum offers access to CFD trading on many crypto instruments including BTC, ETH, and 20 others
FXCentrum Account Types
FXCentrum has 4 main trading accounts. All of them come with zero commission, STP execution, and high leverage. Hedging is allowed. Here are the details.
|Type||Spreads||Min. Deposit||Max. Leverage||Commission|
|Simple Trade Zero||From 1.0 pips||$10||1:1000||$0|
|Floating Bonus Standard||From 0.3 pips||$10||1:1000||$0|
|Personal Education VIP||From 0.2||$1,000||1:1000||$0|
Simple Trade ZERO Account
This is their best option for beginners. It comes with an average spread of 1,00 pips on EURUSD and 1,00 pips on GBPUSD. There are no commissions. It also comes with high leverage of up to 1:1000 and 10 trading instruments. The minimum open position is 0,10 lots and the minimum deposit is $10.
Floating Bonus STANDARD Account
This is a great option for traders with more capital. It comes with an average spread of 0,30 pips on EURUSD and 0,50 pips on GBPUSD. There are no commissions. It also comes with high leverage of up to 1:1000 and 2000 trading instruments. The minimum open position is 0,10 lots and the minimum deposit is $10.
Personal Education VIP Account
This is a great option for traders who want more support. It comes with an average spread of 0,20 pips on EURUSD and 0,40 pips on GBPUSD. There are zero commissions. It also comes with high leverage of up to 1:1000 and 2200 trading instruments. The minimum open position is 0,01 lots and the minimum deposit is $1000.
Zulu Copytrading Account
This is a great account for traders who want copytrading tools. It comes with a fixed spread of 2,00 pips on EURUSD and 2,00 pips on GBPUSD. There are no commissions. It also comes with high leverage of up to 1:1000 and 200 trading instruments. The minimum open position is 0,10 lots and the minimum deposit is $10.
FXCentrum offers leverage up to 1:1000 on all accounts..
FXCentrum has low spreads. The spread available depends on which account type you choose. For example, you can get spreads from 1.0 pips on the Simple Trade Zero Account, and 0.3 pips on the Floating Bonus Standard Account.
FXCentrum offers zero commission trading on all accounts.
FXCentrum Registration – How To Open A Trading Account
As part of our FXCentrum broker review, we checked their account registration process. If you live in Nigeria, then you are eligible to open an online trading account. Signing up is easy. To get started, you need to go to the FXCentrum website, fill in the online registration form, and choose your preferred login details. Next, you need to take a quick trading test. This is so that they can see how much you know about forex trading, and decide if their services are suitable for you. Lastly, you need to complete the KYC process, send them copies of your documents, and choose your preferred trading account..
FXCentrum Registration – How To Verify A Trading Account
As part of our FXCentrum broker review, we looked at their account verification process. To open a live trading account you’ll need to provide FXCentrum with a proof of ID and a proof of address. This is so that they can check your identity before activating your trading account. The account verification process is quite simple. You can send copies of your National ID card, Passport or Driving License. You can also send copies of a utility bill or a bank statement registered in your name. After they have activated your account, you can add funds and start trading.
FXCentrum Forex Bonus
FXCentrum has a great selection of forex bonuses. Their promotions typically include welcome bonuses, deposit bonuses, cashback offers, and trading competitions. Their offers change regularly and you can often find new promotions on their website.
100% First Deposit Bonus
FXCentrum offers a 100% first deposit bonus. To claim the bonus, you need to register online, complete the KYC process, and fund your account. Bonus terms and conditions apply. Check the website for more details. Here are a few things to note:
- Create your FXCentrum trading account
- Deposit and choose your bonus
- No minimum limit or maximum limit for bonus size.
FXCentrum offers a heavy metal trading competition. To take part, you need to register online, complete the KYC process and fund your account. Competition terms and conditions apply. Check the website for more details. Here are a few things to note:
- Pay the entrance fee with your preferable payment method
- Receive trading capital to trade in the competition
- Close 1 lot of every instrument and win
- Instruments to trade: Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Aluminium, Gold, Silver, Platinum
FXCentrum Payment Methods
As part of our FXCentrum review, we checked what payment options they accept. As their minimum deposit is quite low, opening an FXCentrum trading account is generally quite easy. They also accept a wide range of payment methods, for added convenience.
FXCentrum accepts deposits via bank wire transfers, credit cards, debit cards, and crypto payments. They also accept payments from Online Naira, Korapay, Zotapay, and Perfect Money. The deposit time depends on which deposit method you choose. For example, FXCentrum deposits made via ZotaPay are instant. However, deposits made via bank transfer can take several days. FXCentrum does not charge any deposit fees.
FXCentrum allows withdrawals via bank wire transfers, credit cards, debit cards, and crypto payments. They also allow withdrawals via Online Naira, Korapay, Zotapay, and Perfect Money. The withdrawal time depends on which withdrawal method you choose. For example, FXCentrum withdrawals made via ZotaPay are instant. However, those made via bank transfer can take several days. FXCentrum may charge a small withdrawal fee.
FXCentrum Trading Platforms
FXCentrum offers two online trading platforms – FXC Trader and ZuluTrade.
- FXC Trader – FXC Trader is their proprietary trading platform. It comes with intuitive controls, reports, data, analysis, fast execution, and many trading tools. You can trade comfortably on our platform from any device. You get access to global CFD markets, including Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, and ETFs.
- ZuluTrade – ZuluTrade is a cutting-edge social trading platform. It comes with everything you need to trade including controls, reports, data, analysis, fast execution, and many trading tools. It also comes with extra trading support. You can choose among 100.000 talented ZULU Traders, from 192 countries, and follow their trading signals for FREE in your online trading account.
FXCentrum offers a nice range of trading tools including indicators and oscillators.
- Market News – Their market news consists of a daily market outlook. It summarises upcoming market opportunities across many markets. It also helps you find potential trades for forex, metals, cryptos, and shares. As such, it makes analysing the markets and planning your weekly trades much easier.
- Economic Calendars – They offer a free economic calendar to help you keep up with market news. The calendar covers many important economic data releases from around the world. It also includes detailed explanations and forecasts of each data release. As such, it makes staying on top of market news much easier.
- Trading Signals – They also offer free trading signals on Telegram. The signals cover a wide range of markets including forex and crypto. They provide all the information you need to trade including recommended entry, stop-loss, and take-profit levels. They also provide timely updates.
Education And Research
FXCentrum offers good forex education. They understand how important it is for traders to have access to the right resources and for them to help traders develop the skills they need to trade successfully. They offer a wide range of free webinars, online articles, and video tutorials. FXCentrum covers a wide range of topics including how to open an account, how to set up your trading platform, and how to make your first trade. They also cover important topics related to fundamental analysis, technical analysis, risk management, and trading psychology.
FXCentrum also offers free educational courses. If you are looking for face-to-face training, you can sign up for one of their free seminars. They offer many events throughout the year. The seminars are open to anyone interested in learning about forex trading. You can find their list of upcoming seminars online and, if there is one nearby, you can register for a place online.
FXCentrum Trading Hours
FXCentrum trading hours are in line with standard trading hours. You can open trades whenever the financial markets are open. Trading hours may vary on public holidays.
FXCentrum Customer Support
FXCentrum offers great customer service. They have a good support team and their staff will help you with any queries you may have. They speak several languages and are available 24/5, Monday to Friday. You can contact them during their working hours via email, phone and live chat.
FXCentrum is a reputable, trustworthy forex broker. They offer a wide range of trading accounts, all of which come with fast trade execution and low trading costs. They give traders access to a wide choice of trading instruments and to powerful online trading platforms. As such, they offer some of the best trading conditions in the forex industry.
FXCentrum offer a secure online trading environment with a good level of client fund protection. They also provide forex education and trading support. They offer a wide range of online learning resources and trading tools to ensure that their traders know how and when to trade. As such, they are a great choice for new forex traders in Nigeria.
FXCentrum Forex Broker Review – FAQ
Yes, FXCentrum in Nigeria is a good broker. They have a great selection of account types, most of which have low entry requirements. FX Centrum has more than 2000 trading instruments including forex, cryptos, stocks, indices, and metals. They also have high leverage, tight spreads, and fast trading execution. In our opinion, they are a good forex broker and a great choice for Nigerian traders.
Yes, FXCentrum is a legit broker. They offer a secure trading environment, advanced trading platforms, and helpful online trading tools. When it comes to client fund safety, they implement strict security and client fund protection measures. They also ensure you have a wide range of convenient payment methods, allowing for fast transactions and easy withdrawals. In our opinion, FXCentrum is a legit forex broker and a good choice for Nigerian traders.
Yes, FXCentrum holds a licence from the FSA (Financial Services Authority Seychelles) The Seychelles Financial Services Authority is the autonomous regulatory body responsible for licensing and regulating companies. They enforce regulatory and compliance requirements. They also monitor and supervise business conduct in the non-bank financial services.
FXCentrum is a great choice for Nigerian traders. They have low-cost trading accounts, fair trading conditions, advanced trading platforms, and helpful social trading tools. However, if you want to consider other options, there are also many other great forex brokers. We recommend looking at HotForex, FXTM, FXPro, FXPrimus, and Instaforex.
Ready to start trading? Register for a FXCentrum account.
FXCentrum Forex Broker Review – Similar Brokers
FXCenturm is a great choice for traders in Nigeria. However, if you want to look at other forex brokers, there are also many other options for Nigeria. Here are some similar forex brokers.
Looking for more options? Take a look at more of our forex broker reviews.