- 1 Tixee Basics
- 2 Our Opinion About Tixee
- 3 Regulation And Safety
- 4 Regulation In Nigeria
- 5 Fund Safety
- 6 Trading Awards
- 7 Tixee: Legit Or Scam?
- 8 Tixee Trading Assets
- 9 Trading Account Types
- 10 Standard Account
- 11 Premium Account
- 12 Raw Account
- 13 VIP Account
- 14 Demo Account
- 15 Islamic Account
- 16 Leverage and Spreads
- 17 Tixee Commissions
- 18 Tixee Registration – How To Open A Trading Account
- 19 Tixee Registration – How To Verify A Trading Account
- 20 Tixee Payment Methods
- 21 Tixee Deposits
- 22 Tixee Withdrawals
- 23 Tixee Trading Platforms
- 24 Tixee Trading Tools
- 25 Education And Research
- 26 Tixee Trading Hours
- 27 Customer Support
- 28 Our Verdict
- 29 Tixee Forex Broker Review – FAQ
- 30 Tixee Forex Broker Review – Similar Brokers
|🏛️ Based in||Limassol, Cyprus|
|⚖️ Regulation||CySEC, FSA|
|💰 Minimum Deposit||$250 (100000 Naira)|
|💳 Deposit Options||Crypto, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Bank Wire|
|💳 Withdrawal Options||Crypto, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Bank Wire|
|📌Open an account||Start Trading with Tixee|
Our Opinion About Tixee
Tixee is an established forex broker. They have been offering online trading services to clients worldwide for several years now. They are registered with CySEC in Cyprus, the FSA in the Seychelles, and the FSCA in South Africa. As such, they are a highly regulated company, offering a secure online trading environment, and providing a good level of client fund protection
Tixee offers competitive good trading conditions and transparent pricing. They have 200+ trading instruments including forex, shares, indices and commodities. They also have a nice range of trading accounts. There are 3 different account types – the Standard Account, the PremiumAccount, and the VIP Account – all of which have high leverage, low trading costs, and fast trade execution. They also have a choice of 3 online trading platforms in the industry – MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, and their own proprietary platform.
If you’re looking for great trading support, then Tixee could be a good option for you. They have regular promotions, giving you the opportunity to increase your trading capital. They also have a nice range of trading resources including market news, market analysis, and free learning materials. And if you’re looking for great customer service then you’ll be pleased to know that Tixee also has multilingual customer support.
Regulation And Safety
Tixee is a regulated broker. The Tixee Group consists of three companies, all operating under the same trade name. This structure allows them to register with multiple regulatory authorities and to offer their services in more countries. Here are the details:
- Tixee subsidiary: GVD KORIMCY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number 411/22. CySEC is a regulatory entity committed to investor protection for clients not only throughout the EU, but also globally. CySEC is a member of the Committee of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
- Tixee subsidiary: Pipbull Ltd, is authorised and regulated under the Republic of Seychelles, and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Authority (FSA) licence number SD061. FSA is a regulatory authority for non- banking financial services throughout the FinTech industry with the aim of consumer protection, transparency, and professionalism.
- Tixee subsidiary: GVT KORIMZA (PTY) LTD, is authorised and regulated as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) from the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa, licence number 49648. FSCA is an authorised regulatory authority that oversees licensed organisations with trader protection throughout the world and is focused on the protection of traders in the continent of Africa.
Regulation In Nigeria
Traders in Nigeria can open a trading account with FSA-regulated business. As an FSA-registered company, it operates with slightly less regulatory oversight than the other forex companies. However, Tixee implements strict security and client fund safety protocols across all its businesses. As such, they are a reliable provider.
This broker has segregated accounts with different banks and institutions worldwide, including banks in the US, UK, Germany, and Switzerland. They also provide their clients with security features that include multi-factor authentication, two-step verification, SSL encryption, and self-destructing emails to prevent unauthorised access to sensitive information.
Recently, Tixee Forex Broker won two awards for its excellent performance and customer satisfaction. The first award was Best Newcomer Broker. The second award was Best IB Programme, for superior service and a wide range of products. Tixee Forex Broker has been awarded these awards for its excellent performance in the past few years.
Tixee: Legit Or Scam?
They are a legit forex broker. Tixee has been providing trading services for several years and have a growing client base in Africa. They are registered with several financial authorities, apply good client fund safety measures, and have won awards for their trading services. In terms of their trading services, they offer multiple account options and a nice variety of trading instruments. They also have a good range of payment methods. In our opinion, they are a legit forex broker.
Tixee Trading Assets
Tixee is known for its high-quality and diverse range of assets. The platform offers over 220 trading instruments, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. It also has over 15 major currency pairs and 26 minor ones. Tixee also has 18 exotic assets on the platform, including gold and silver. The company has a wide variety of options for traders who want to trade different assets.
Trading Account Types
The Tixee platform also offers several different accounts. These are the Standard Account, the Premium Account, the Raw Account, and the VIP Account. There are also demo accounts and Islamic swap-free trading accounts.
|Type||Spreads||Min. Deposit||Max. Leverage||Commission|
|Standard||From 1.5 pips||$10||1:1000||$0|
|Premium||From 1.3 pips||$100||1:1000||$0|
|Raw||From 0.0 pips||$500||1:1000||$7 per lot|
|VIP||From 0.0 pips||$20,000||1:1000||$5 per lot|
This type of account is ideal for beginners just starting their trading careers. It offers spreads from 1.5 pips, a $10 minimum deposit, and a maximum drawdown of 10%. There are no commission fees. Leverage is up to 1:1000. The base currencies are USD, EUR & GBP.
This type of account is ideal for intermediate traders seeking lower costs. It offers spreads from 1.3 pips, a $100 minimum deposit, and a maximum drawdown of 20%. There are no commission fees. Leverage is up to 1:1000. The base currencies are USD, EUR & GBP.
This type of account is ideal for expert traders seeking lower spreads. It offers spreads from 0.0 pips, a $500 minimum deposit, and a maximum drawdown of 25%. There is a $7 commission fee per lot. Leverage is up to 1:1000. The base currencies are USD, EUR & GBP.
This type of account is ideal for expert traders seeking lower fees. It offers spreads from 0.0 pips, a minimum $20,000 deposit, and a maximum drawdown of 30%. There is a $5 commission fee per lot. Leverage is up to 1:1000. The base currencies are USD, EUR & GBP.
Tixee offers a free demo account. It comes with virtual credit. You can use the demo account to get a feel for their trading platforms and overall trading environment. You can also use it to practise your trading skills and test your trading strategies.
Tixee offers Islamic-free swap accounts. You can choose this option during the online registration process. You may incur additional fees.
Leverage and Spreads
Leverage and spreads are the two most important factors that play a role in your trading success – the greater the leverage, the greater your profit potential when making a trade. However, suppose your account loses money due to bad decisions or unfavourable market conditions. In that case, your losses will be much higher than what you could have made if you had used lower leverage amounts.
Also, spreads have to be good for you because they affect the amount of money you make from each trade. With Tixee, you can leverage up to 1:500 on your account. This means that if you want to trade 500 Naira worth of currency pairs (or other assets), you can use up to 500 times that amount in the capital with Tixee.
Spreads refer to the difference between buy and sell prices for the same currency pair. A wider spread means lower profit potential, but it also means lower risk in the event of an adverse change in price movement. It’s standard practice for most forex brokers to offer different spreads for different types of trades (e.g., one pip spread for speculative orders and two for market orders). For example, the Premium account allows you to make trades at 0.8 pips. Its VIP account will enable you to make trades from as low as 0 pips.
Commissions are the fees you pay to a broker or financial advisor for their services. They are usually paid as an upfront fee, spread charges (the amount charged when buying or selling an asset), and performance fees (the percentage of profits earned on trades).
In addition to paying commissions and fees, you’ll also want to consider whether your account has any other associated costs. For example, suppose you have a margin account that requires you to keep a certain amount of money in reserve. In that case, it could be subject to early withdrawal penalties if you decide to close out your position because it didn’t work out as expected.
The VIP account has a commission fee of $6 per lot, but it also gives you access to special features like unlimited trading, free MT4 charts and data, and all of their live webinars and courses. Tixee does not charge commissions on all other accounts. The higher your account level (i.e., the higher the amount of money invested), the lower your fee will be!
Tixee Registration – How To Open A Trading Account
As part of our Tixee review, we checked their account requirements. If you live in Nigeria, then you are eligible to open an online trading account. The registration process is quite simple. The first thing you need to do is to register online via the Tixee website. This is so that they can gather some basic personal data and create your online trading account. At this stage of the registration process, all you need to do is choose an email address and password. These will be your login details.
The next step is to complete a short quiz about online trading. This is so that Tixee can understand how much you know about forex trading and whether their services are suitable for you. At this stage, all you need to do is answer a few questions to show Tixee that you know how to trade. If you pass the test, you can proceed to account verification.
Tixee Registration – How To Verify A Trading Account
As part of the registration process, Tixee also needs to check your identity. For this reason, they ask you to complete their KYC process and submit certain verification documents. You will need to send them a primary form proof of ID. This could be a copy of your passport or driving licence. You will also need to give them a secondary form of ID. This could be a utility bill, a bank statement, or a government issued tax document. Once you have finished the KYC process, and Tixee has verified your identity, they will then approve and verify your account.
Tixee Payment Methods
As part of our Tixee review, we checked what payment options they accept. As the Tixee minimum deposit amount is quite low, opening an account is a fairly quick and easy process. They also allow a wide range of convenient payment methods.
The company has a range of deposit options. Tixee offers local bank transfers to Nigerian banks, local payments via USSD system, and several e-wallets (such as Paga Wallet and PayAttitude wallet). They also accept Skrill and Neteller for deposits.If you want to deposit money using crypto, they allow withdrawals in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
The company has a range of withdrawal options. Tixee offers local bank transfers to Nigerian banks, local payments via USSD system, and several e-wallets (such as Paga Wallet and PayAttitude wallet). They also allow withdrawals via Skrill and Neteller. If you want to withdraw money using crypto, they allow Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash withdrawals.
Tixee Trading Platforms
Tixee offers trading on MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, and its own Simple Trader platform..
- MetaTrader4 – MetaTrader4 (MT4) is the world’s leading trading platform for new forex traders. It has a very user-friendly interface and comes with many handy, built-in trading tools. You can use it to trade all of the most popular and liquid trading instruments including forex, stocks, and indices. The Tixee MT4 trading platform has helpful charting tools, 4 order execution types, 30 technical indicators, and 23 analytical objects.
- MetaTrader5 – MetaTrader5 (MT5) is also a popular online trading platform for beginner traders in Nigeria. It has an easy-to-use interface and comes with lots of helpful trading tools. You access and trade all of your favourite markets including forex, shares, and crypto. It is very easy to navigate. The Tixee MT5 trading platform also has many great features including 6 order execution types, 38 indicators, and 37 analytical objects.
- Simple Trader – The Tixee Simple Trader is the ideal platform for beginner traders, or clients looking for a more sleek and easy-to-use platform. It comes with many features such as one-click trading, various charts & time frames, and technical indicators. The proprietary trading platform is simple and intuitive, with a clean, no-frills design. The platform is available on all devices, including desktop computers and mobile devices. Tixee also has an app that can be used to access the trading platform.
Tixee Trading Tools
- Social Trading – The Tixee social trading platform gives you the option of being a strategy provider, or a follower.. If you want to share your success with others, you can become a provider, and earn up to 20% in performance fees!
- Featured Ideas – The Featured Ideas trading tool gives you extra help with your trading strategies. You can use this tool to discover new forex trading ideas based on proven, backtested strategies across all your favourite currency pairs and technical setups.
- Economic Calendars – They offer a free economic calendar to help you stay on top of market news. The economic calendar covers all of the most important economic data releases from around the world. It also includes detailed explanations and forecasts of each data release.
- Trading Calculators – They have a range of trading calculators that you can use to plan your trades, manage your risk, and implement more effective trading strategies. The available trading calculators include a Fibonacci calculator, a currency convertor, and a pivot calculator.
Education And Research
Tixee offers excellent education resources, making it easier to learn how to trade forex online. There are a lot of educational videos and lessons for both beginner traders and experienced ones as well. The company also offers live webinars where they teach about different aspects of trading, such as technical analysis, psychology, and more. They also provide multiple educational tools such as free downloadable ebooks, articles, etc. So if you are looking for a reliable broker that offers excellent educational content, Tixee should be one of your top choices!
Tixee Trading Hours
Tixee trading hours are in line with standard trading hours. You can open trades whenever the financial markets are open. Trading hours may vary on public holidays.
Tixee offers 24/7 live chat support and email support. You can contact Tixee by submitting a ticket online. You will get an answer within a few hours if it is not a holiday or weekend. They focus strongly on customer service and are committed to providing customers with the best possible experience.
As you can see from this review, Tixee Forex is a reliable and trustworthy broker. The trading conditions are fair and transparent, making trading comfortable even for beginners. Anyone ready to start trading on the financial market and wants to learn more about forex can take advantage of the free demo account that Tixee offers.
Tixee Forex Broker Review – FAQ
Yes, Tixee in Nigeria is a good broker. They have a great selection of account types, many of which have very low minimum deposits. Tixee offers over 200 trading instruments including forex, cryptos, stocks, indices, and commodities. They also offer high leverage, low trading costs, and fast execution. In our opinion, they are a good forex broker and a good choice for Nigerian traders.
Yes, Tixee is a legit broker. They provide a reliable online trading service, as well as good trading platforms, and social trading tools. When it comes to client fund protection, they operate using strict security measures. They also offer convenient payment methods, easy deposits, and hassle-free withdrawals. In our opinion, TIxee is a legit broker and a good choice for Nigerian traders.
Tixee is a regulated forex broker. They are registered with CySEC in Cyprus, the FSA in the Seychelles, and the FSCA in South Africa. These are some of the strictest financial authorities in the world. As such, they are a highly regulated company, offering a secure online trading environment, and providing a good level of client fund protection.
The Standard Account. This type of account is ideal for beginners just starting their trading careers. It offers spreads from 1.5 pips, a $10 minimum deposit, and a maximum drawdown of 10%. There are no commission fees. There is leverage of up to 1:1000. The base currencies are USD, EUR & GBP.
Tixee is a great broker. They have a great choice of account types. They also have good trading conditions, powerful trading platforms, and many helpful trading tools. However, if you want to consider other options, there are also many other great forex brokers. We recommend looking at HotForex, FXTM, FXPro, FXPrimus, and Instaforex.
Ready to start trading? Open a Tixee trading account.
Tixee Forex Broker Review – Similar Brokers
Tixee is a great choice for forex traders. However, if you want to see some alternatives, there are also many other great forex brokers in Nigeria. Here are some companies like Tixee.
Still deciding? Take a look at some of our other forex broker reviews.