AMarkets has made new improvements to its “Cashback from AMarkets” loyalty program. The cashback rate per lot has been increased by $3 starting from the 2nd level. The increased cashback rate is valid indefinitely and is available to all participants of the loyalty program. That means you receive up to $17 for every lot traded!
How The Offer Works:
As part of the cashback program, AMarkets returns part of the spread to active clients. Everything is simple: the more you trade, the bigger part of the spread is returned to your trading account!
The program has 5 levels. The higher your level, the more cashback per lot you receive. To advance to the next level, you need to reach a monthly trading volume of 5 lots. You perform trades and get cashback for their trading activity depending on their level in the program. You can find out more about the cashback levels here.
Things To Note:
- Only Standard and Fixed dollar and euro accounts in the MT4 platform can participate.
- Cashback is calculated based on the trading activity in Forex pairs and Metals.
- To subscribe to the first level of the program, the client has to contact a personal manager.
- To stay at the first level of the program, you need a trading turnover of two lots within 30 days.
- The position holding time for each trade should be at least 3 minutes.
- The price change in each trade should be at least 10 pips.
- The cashback is credited daily to the trading account.
- To advance to the next level, you need to reach a required trading volume of 5 lots within 30 days.
- The minimum monthly trading turnover for a subscription to the first level is 2 lots.
AMarkets is an award-winning broker with an excellent reputation within the industry. It offers a wide range of trading instruments. It also offers great account options, excellent trading conditions, and powerful trading platforms. In addition to its great trading environment, AMarkets also offers helpful resources, useful technology, and outstanding customer support. Find out more here.
Discover more bonuses from AMarkets.